Year Round Services for your Company:


Staying on top of the numbers in your business can be difficult. We have solutions to help you keep track during the year so you are not sorting a box of receipts at tax time.

Cloud and desktop accounting system set-up and maintenance to help you stay ahead.


Overwhelmed by payroll? We help you navigate California Labor Laws and can either assist with your payroll or offer you a full service payroll option for your business. Certified payroll available.

 Full service payroll to easy do-it-yourself interfaces, we have a way to ease the payroll headache.

Payroll services, Payroll Tax Filings and much more...

More services

As Business Specialists, we know what you and your business needs. Marketing materials, Entity creation, local city and county licenses, permits and tax filings, marketing and advertising are a few of the other services we offer.

We are here for you.

We give you time to manage your business...





    Our Tax preparers are widely recognized to be the most reliable source of techniques and skills by its peers and the public in Tax services. Our experts have extensive knowledge and ability based on research, training, and experience in Tax Preparation for Individuals, Businesses and Corporations.

    We offer advice and consultation, tax preparation, government compliance, financial reporting and other services to individuals, small businesses and corporations. By offering trusted advice and integral services, our clients can free themselves from the tasks, paperwork, and details that often bog down individuals and businesses.

    We work for you, NOT the IRS. You deserve timely and competent attention paid to your taxes. Our experts will give you the service you require at the lowest price possible. You will receive quality service and tax advice to help you deal with the IRS without errors while we take care of the Government maze.

    (619) 992-8822|Email us here|Contact us (Web form)

    Should I just do it myself?
    Quite possibly, yes. If you're going to file just a Form 1040EZ, you could consider doing so on your own. It's unlikely any tax preparer would be able to provide the financial value you would hope by doing such a simple return. We strongly suggest those with very simple tax returns (like only a 1040EZs) prepare their returns themselves using tax software. However most of the time your cost between a "Tax Software", time and the possible errors; it is cheaper and safer to hire a professional that will help you find all the deductions you are entitled to and without mistake - making the "simple form" a lot cheaper in the end.

    Back to top

    Will I get a refund?
    We don't know. It depends on a lot of things, the most important being how much you have already paid in (primarily through withholding) and the extent of your total tax liability. But if you owe, you are at least making a smart financial move: consistently receiving an income tax refund is like lending money to the government interest-free. There's no reason to be so generous.

    Back to top

    I have someone I’d like to refer to you. How can I do that?
    Great - thanks!
    Just use our Referral Program Fill up the form with your name, the name of the person you are referring and that is it!. When they become a client, you'll receive your referral bounty of $50 either off your tax return or a cash back if you already have paid your Tax Preparation in the current tax season. Do this as many time as you like.

    Back to top

    I keep hearing the phrase “tax relief.” What is this?
    It is a little known fact that the Internal Revenue Service offers a program called Offer in Compromise where under certain circumstances, tax payers can settle outstanding tax liabilities for less than the actual amount which they owe. While the IRS does not proactively market this program to the public (for obvious reasons), tax relief is completely legal and is available by law to those who qualify.

    Back to top

    Why shouldn’t I just use my own CPA or attorney for my IRS tax problem?

    Although you may have a good relationship with your CPA or attorney, the reality is that most handle only a few IRS issues each year, and some never handle any IRS issues at all. By contrast, helping clients with tax related issues is what April 15 Taxes does every day, all year long. We are “Enrolled Agents (EA)” and can legally represent you in front of the IRS. Our expertise goes far beyond that of the typical CPA or attorney, who cannot represent you for IRS tax issue, we believe you are more likely to achieve the most favorable outcome by utilizing the services of our firm which specializes in helping individuals, businesses and Corporations for complex tax issues.

    Back to top

    I have other questions not listed here. How can I contact you?
    Our Contact Form is the best way. We look forward to hearing from you.

    How do I get started?
    Easily. Contact us and make an appointment for a FREE consultation. That where it start...

    (619) 992-8822|Email us here|Contact us (Web form)

    Tax returns and tax return information are confidential and may not be disclosed to federal or state agencies, or to federal or state employees, or to any third party, except as provided by law. Disclosure of tax return information to federal or state agencies or employees is governed by Internal Revenue Code Section 6103.

    A tax professional or tax return preparer who uses information from a tax return for any purpose other than to prepare a tax return, or who makes an unauthorized disclosure of return information, is subject to a $250 penalty for each disclosure, up to a maximum penalty of $10,000. If the action is undertaken knowingly or recklessly, the preparer may be subject to criminal penalties or fine up to $1,000, or up to a year in jail, or both, together with the cost of prosecution as provided for by the Internal Revenue Code Sections 6713 and 7216.

    Confidential tax return information includes the following elements: the taxpayer's identity, the nature, source or amount of income, payments, receipts, deductions, net worth, tax liability, deficiencies, closing agreements, and information regarding actual or possible investigation of a return.

    Types of Nonpublic Personal Information We Collect
    We collect nonpublic personal information about you that is provided to us by you or obtained by us with your authorization.

    Parties to Whom We Disclose Information
    For current and former clients, we do not disclose any nonpublic personal information obtained in the course of our practice except as required or permitted by law. Permitted disclosure includes providing information to our employees.

    Protecting the Confidentiality and Security of Current and Former Clients' Information
    We retain records relating to professional services that we provide so that we are better able to assist you with your professional needs and to comply with federal and state laws regarding retaining tax returns. In order to guard your nonpublic personal information, we maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards.
    We do not share any of your confidential tax return information with any third-party. A third-party is any person or company other than you, the client. That means we cannot disclose your identity, income, net worth, tax liabilities, or other protected information to the Internal Revenue Service, state tax authorities, unmarried partners, friends, relatives, real estate agents, mortgage brokers, banks, or any other person or company without your explicit authorization.

    How to Authorize Disclosure
    You may authorize us to disclose certain tax return information to third parties of your choice. Your permission must be obtained on IRS Form 8821 Tax Information Authorization.

    What To Do in the Case of Unauthorized Disclosure
    If you suspect that your tax preparer has disclosed your tax return information without your explicit authorization, you may contact the IRS Criminal Investigation Division at (800) 829-0433. You may also want to seek legal counsel.

    (619) 992-8822|Email us here|Contact us (Web form)

Income Tax:

Individuals & Businesses

Individual and Business Tax Returns: current and prior year filings for Military, non-resident, multi-state, Rental real estate, Sole proprietors, partnerships, LLCs, corporations and more...

More Info >>

Personal Assistant:

Entity Creations, Marketing...

New business? Need to restructure? We offer entity creation and city/county filings to jump start your business. Need more time to run your business? Let us help. We also offer marketing services to get your business seen.

More Info >>

Submitting Form...

The server encountered an error.

Form received. Thank You!

More Info >>

Schedule an Appointment Online

The 1st Step

Set up an appointment with our Certified Professional - Income Tax - Business Assistant - Payroll - Bookkeeping Agent.

An easy 3 steps process.

More Info >>

A Blog to Help You!

Frequently Updated Journal

We have a collection of posts…short, informal, sometimes controversial, and sometimes even personal…with the freshest information at the top. Express Yourself, Help others!

Go to the Blog Page >>